- Opinion: Rail freight between China and Russia is being impacted by infrastructure shortages and unbalanced freight flows
- Opinion: While other routes struggle, China-Kazakhstan rail freight on the rise
- Overview of China-Europe rail freight data 2023
- China’s Shandong Province made 2,500 freight train trips this year
- Kazakhstan launches construction of new rail link to China
- China’s Tianjin launches freight train for NEVs to Moscow
- China-Europe freight train services improved in first 11 months, container traffic exceeds 2022 total
- RTSB-RUS transports round timber from the Yaroslavl region to Qingdao
new silkroad discovery
Eurasian Freight Train
Breaking news and analysis on Eurasian Freight Train, Railway, Supply Chain, Politics, Business and more. Deeply into New Silkroad.
Rail port in northwest China’s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
China’s largest land port, handled a growing number of China-Europe freight trains
An important hub for road and railway, 200 km from the Alataw Pass. The train station on the side of Kazakh is Altynkol.
A new intermodal corridor between Russia and EU since 2019