- The China-Laos railway is connected to the China-Europe railway transport network
- Freight trains passing through Alataw Pass have exceeded 6,000 this year
- Qi Dan leaves Yuxinou after more than a decade in office, an exclusive interview: Farewell and Expectations for the China-Europe Freight Train
- How China is making the Silk Road greener
- Alataw Pass sees significant improvements in cargo handling
- Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan agree to develop a multimodal corridor across the Caspian Sea
- Uzbekistan proposes to increase transport on China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan route
- China announces eight new development strategies for the Belt and Road Initiative
new silkroad discovery
Eurasian Freight Train
Breaking news and analysis on Eurasian Freight Train, Railway, Supply Chain, Politics, Business and more. Deeply into New Silkroad.
Rail port in northwest China’s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
China’s largest land port, handled a growing number of China-Europe freight trains
An important hub for road and railway, 200 km from the Alataw Pass. The train station on the side of Kazakh is Altynkol.
A new intermodal corridor between Russia and EU since 2019