- Turkish contractors excluded from Rail Baltica bid over security concerns
- Opinion: Russia ‘looks East’ – Surging logistics and trade flows across China-Russia border
- EasyDepots Global Network launches – building a new digital infrastructure for international trade
- China’s official China-Europe freight train portal launched, with English and Russian versions
- Xinjiang sees over 10,000 China-Europe/Central Asia freight trains so far this year
- Huge shipping and rail project to link India to Europe agreed at G20 summit
- Kazakhstan to boost exports of 110 products to Italy
- China-Europe (Wuhan) freight services have increased significantly compared to last year
new silkroad discovery
Eurasian Freight Train
Breaking news and analysis on Eurasian Freight Train, Railway, Supply Chain, Politics, Business and more. Deeply into New Silkroad.
Rail port in northwest China’s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
China’s largest land port, handled a growing number of China-Europe freight trains
An important hub for road and railway, 200 km from the Alataw Pass. The train station on the side of Kazakh is Altynkol.
A new intermodal corridor between Russia and EU since 2019